Clear Glass Splashbacks with holes
£25.00 - £99.00 / per sqm
- Please note that dimensions are in mm.
- Minimum charging area is 0.25 sqm
- Maximum shipping size for England, Scotland and Wales is up to 1sqm per panel with maximum width or height up to 1600mm
- Maximum delivery size for Greater London area and South East is 4000mm. You will not be able to add to basket. Please request a quote.
- Delivery charge for 1 glass panel up to 1sqm is £15.00
Clear Toughened Glass Splashback Features:
- 6mm toughened glass
- Polished edges
- Bonding: Screws (not provided)
- Lead time 7 working days
- Complies to the current British Standard BS EN 12150
- Standard Delivery from £15 for up to 1sqm per panel or collection
Fixing Glass to the Wall with Screws
- Position and level glass. Mark through holes with pencil. Be precise.
- Temporarily remove the glass, drill pilot holes through marks and insert appropriate wall fixings into the wall to accept the screws.
- Position the glass once again and screw into place.
- Ensure the glass is well secured but refrain from over tightening the screws to avoid damage to the wall or glass itself.
- Finish with decorative screw caps and remove supports if any.